We invite you to learn more about Netop through our many informational events. The best way to understand a camp is by getting to know some of its leadership, staff and/or campers. Netop maintains an active schedule of events and we hope you will take advantage of these to get to know us better.
|Visit Us At A Camp Fair|
Visit the Netop table at any of the following camp fairs. Pick up a brochure and DVD, speak with a Director and ask some questions about camp. These events are free to the public and no pre-registration is required.
2012 Camp Fair Schedule
- Newtown, PA – January 21, 12:00-3:00 p.m. at George School
- Bryn Mawr, PA – January 22, 2:30-5:00 p.m. at Baldwin School
- Acton, MA – January 26, 5:00-8:00 p.m. at Merriam School
- Brookline, MA – January 29, 12:00-3:00 p.m. at Brookline HS
- Concord, MA – January 30, 5:00-8:00 p.m. at Concord Carlisle HS
- Wilmington, DE – February 2, 3:30-7:00 p.m. at Tower Hill School
- Moorestown, NJ – February 4, 11:30-3:00 p.m. at Moorestown Friends School
- Beverly, MA – February 4, 11:00-3:00 p.m. at Glen Urquhart School
- Darien, CT – February 11; 1:00-3:30 p.m. at Darien High School
- Portland, ME – March 18; 1:00-4:00 p.m. at East End Community School
|Request A Home Visit|
Request a Director to make a brief visit to your home. See a video, ask some questions and learn about the Netop community and experience. These personalized sessions are a great way to get to know Netop better.