Tours are held Monday-Friday while camp is in session (June 25th-August 5th).
We do love a good surprise, but we ask that you RSVP for your tour so that we can be prepared for you and your future camper. Register here for your tour:
10:45A – Arrive at Netop, Check-in with Tour Guide and Directors
11:00A – Tour begins.
- See morning activities in action, check out the tents, visit the waterfront, and walk the camp property.
- Each tour will also have a Senior camper joining them to get a camper perspective.
- All of our tours are walking tours, so please be prepared with appropriate footwear. Accommodations can be made if needed.
12:00P-12:30P – Meet your lunch buddies.
- Future campers will be introduced to a tent in their age group and have some time to hear about camp from a camper’s perspective.
- Family members will dine with the Directors. This is a chance to ask questions and get to know Netop’s directors, Lisa, Tom, and AC.
12:30P – Lunch.
- We invite all of our tour families to join us for lunch.
- Future campers will sit with their lunch buddy tent and family members will sit at the director’s table.
1:15 – Goodbye until next summer
- At this point, families can take advantage of our “I’m In” discount rates, register for next summer, and head home.