Netop offers a session option that is designed for campers (entering grades 3-6) who will be attending their first overnight camp experience or need a shorter stay. These mini sessions run concurrent with our main sessions. Campers are fully integrated into the Netop experience. Key features of the program include:
- A shorter stay of nearly 2 weeks
- Participation in all activities and special events during the session
- A mentoring relationship with a senior camper
- An option to extend for additional time, if space is available
- Tent assignments may include a combination of other “Mini Camp” campers and/or full session participants.
For more information, check out our Dates & Rates page.