Thanks to the generosity and commitment of Netop families and alumni, we are pleased to offer the Netop Friends Fund. A limited number of scholarships are available for qualified families. The purpose of the program is to enable boys to gain the positive life experience at Netop who would otherwise not have the opportunity. The scholarship program helps the camp attract boys from a wide range of income levels and backgrounds, which enhances the overall experience for the entire Netop community.
- Scholarship amounts will be determined based on a candidate’s situation along with the availability of scholarship funds.
- Criteria for selection include financial resources, merit considerations and other family circumstances.
- Scholarships are not publicized and there is no knowledge of recipients within the camp community.
Parents are asked to submit an online application form with the following information:
- Name, age and preferred session choice for the candidate.
- A statement of the family’s financial situation, including employment details, annual household income and other factors that affect ability to pay.
- Any other information that may be helpful in assessing the candidate.
- For new campers, a letter or email from the applicant’s school principal or counselor is required indicating support for the candidate, specifically regarding behavior, character, social skills and the ability to make a positive contribution to the Netop community.